Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jokes SMS



  • There are times when I fall in love with someone new,
    but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.

  • TEACHER: If u call ur mother as MUM,
    Then what will u call ur mother's younger sister & elder sis?
    Sardar:so simple, I will call them MINIMUM and MAXIMUM

  • I want u...
    To be with me In a nice Restaurent
    To have candle light dinner....
    and to say say those sweet three words to U....
    "Pay The Bill"

  • Maths teacher: to a dull boy,
    if u have 12 chocolate and u give 5 to leena,
    3 to tina, 4 to meena,
    then what will You get?
    Student: 3 Girl friends....!

  • Q: How do u keep ur husband from reading your e-mail?
    A: Rename the mail folder "Instruction Manuals"

  • Remove your Shirt,
    Remove your Pants too,
    ahhhh uhhhhh remove ur kurti now ahhh....
    Thanks God, Finally the suitcase is closed.

  • Lady : So, you want to become my son-in-law?
    Boy: Not really, but I dont see any other way 2 marry ur daughter!

  • Why'd the couple stop after 3 children?
    Cos they heard every fourth child born is chinese.



Page 8 of 10« First...«5678»...Last »

No comments:

Post a Comment