Sunday, January 11, 2009

Jokes SMS


  • Girls are like phones. we like to be held and talked too- but if u press the wrong button u’ll be disconnected!

  • I’m @ the police station now been done 4 drink driving.Urine sample was positive so I nicked the sample.they r now doin me 4 taking the piss

  • An independant study has proven dat those who have a bad sex life & who are crap in bed are readin dis message in their right hand!

  • i want u 2 know dat our friendship means alot 2 me.U cry i cry.U lauf i lauf.U jump out of da window… I look down & den… i lauf again

  • The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass & flowers 2. If rain makes all things beautiful why doesn’t it rain on you?

  • At dis moment in time 10 million people r having sex.5 million people r drinking coffee.100 million people r sleeping & 1 stupid fool is reading my text!pass on

  • Jesus says to John come forth ill give you eternal life. John came fifth he won a toaster

  • Its been a rough day.I got up this morning,put on a shirt N a button fell off.I picked up my briefcase N the handle came off.I’m afraid 2 go 2 the bathroom

  • I’m a killer, i kill people for money, but you are my friend
    I KILL YOU FOR FREE !!

  • If your a Vegetarian to be nice to animals, why are you eating there food



Page 5 of 10« First...«5678»...Last »

No comments:

Post a Comment