Thursday, January 1, 2009

Good Night SMS


  • No matter the sky is black or blue, no matter there's stars or moon, as long as ur heart is true, sweet dreams
    will always be with u. Good Nite!

  • sleepy msg for a sleepy person from a sleepy friend for a sleepy reason at a sleepy time on the sleepy day in
    a sleepy mood to say please sleep"gud night"

  • Remember that each time u fall ..
    I'll nvr let u reach the ground..
    Trust me..il always be around.gudnight

  • My sms may nt mean too much 4 you .. but to mie . it mean alot , cos its my way of showing you tat i care .
    good nite =)

  • I'm sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams, a blanket of care to comfort you all night
    & a prayer to protect until morning. GOOD NIGHT!! SLEEP TIGHT!!

  • Hey u!!!
    Yes u...
    the cute one...
    holding this
    phone!
    are you asleep?
    Juste wanted 2 say
    Good Night..!

  • May be u are busy or tired by the end of the day, just wana tell you 143, GOOD NIGHT before I sleep.

  • Despite the Old saying "Don't Take Your Troubless & Worries To Bed" Most of the People still sleep with their

  • wives!!!
    WHAT A CRAZY WORLD, Good Night.

  • SMS ka sangrah karke kya paayega vats? Balance ka moh tyag-- SMS kar, mitron se sampark rakhne se hi moksha ki

  • prapti hogi, SHUB RATRI.

  • AS a day turns into night, Keeping worries out of site... No matter how tuf d world may seem, But.... U still

  • deserve the sweetest dream tonight.... Good Night!!!

  • i wish i would there to hold u tight,instead of saying this loving gud nite.

  • My day may be hectic. My schedule may be tight. But I would never let the day end without saying good night. Sweet dreams



  • Page 3 of 101234»...Last »

No comments:

Post a Comment