Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Friendship SMS


  • How lucky I am to have known someone who was so hard to say goodbye to

  • Sugar melts in water, plz don`t walk in rain. I may lose a sweet friend like u!!

  • No rhythm, no reason, no occasion, just felt lyk saying HI, I ve been missing u

  • 2 ppl cnt wish 2 b frnds long if dey cnt manage 2 4give each othrs minor failngs

  • FRIENDSHIP IS A CHAIN WHICH ROUND TWO HEARTS TOGETHER.

  • I have nothing to offer u in this world. Its only my.. . . . . LOVELY FRIENDSHIP

  • Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.

  • Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit

  • A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.

  • In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends

  • Be smart, be clever, put me in your heart, 4ever - Happy Friendship Day

  • Promise you won't forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave.

  • A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down

  • Frnd is sme1 who tels u thngs while u r alive,thngs tht othrs tl aftr u die!

  • True friends are those who are there for you unconditionally

  • Do your feet never hurt ???? ... You are wondering around my thots al day long!

  • To find a truly great friend, you have to keep one eye closed - to keep him, two

  • Remember, v al stumble,every 1 of us.Thts y it is a comfort 2 go hand in hand!



  • Page 3 of 81234»...Last »


No comments:

Post a Comment