Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Friendship SMS


  • Hindi - DOST German - FREUND French - AMi Mexican - AMiGO Friend 4ME is just “U”

  • A brother is not always a friend, but a friend is always a brother.

  • Friendship often ends in luv; but luv in friendship -NEVER- Happy Friendship Day

  • How lucky I am to have known someone who is so hard to say goodbye to

  • The secret to friendship is being a good listener.

  • Books, like friends, should be few and well chosen.

  • U R Cheese 4 pizza..butter 4 bread..leaf 4 tree..FRIEND like u is 4ever 4 ME!

  • A friend is honest, a friend is true, a friend is precious… a friend is U

  • A memory lasts 4ever & nvr does it die. True friends stay 2gthr & nvr say gd bye

  • I m a killer, I kill ppl 4money....But Coz U r my friend, I'll kill u 4 nothing

  • Life is not easy n it will nvr b, bt you've got frnds n 1 of them is ME !!

  • There can be no Friendship where there is no Freedom - Happy Friendship Day

  • ABCDEFGHI . . . . U V W X Y Z. Dekha I aur U ke beech mein sabko tapka diya

  • True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable


  • Page 2 of 81234»...Last »


No comments:

Post a Comment