Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Friendship SMS


  • God asked: Hell or Heaven? I said Hell. Y? For“U”! Coz that’s where U will be!

  • A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your successes

  • The recipe of frndship.. 1 Cup of Sharing 2 Cups of Caring 3 Cups of Forgiveness

  • Ice is a cream, luv is a dream but our friendship is evergreen.

  • My mind asked Y I miss u Y I care 4u, my heart said “Bcoz u r my sweetest frnd”

  • The nominee for best friend r u, u & u. But d winner is me because i have u!

  • Square -4 ends, Triangle -3 ends, Line -2 ends. Circle of our friendship -NO end

  • 1000 of frnds I mk,Evry1's hand I shake.Bt real frds r few n d best is ……U

  • My heart problem has become critical. Doctor says 2 options I.C.U or U C me

  • Three lights savng d earth from d dark 1 "sunlight" 2 " moonlight" 3 its U!!

  • Friendship is the golden thread that ties all hearts together



  • Page 7 of 8« First...«5678

No comments:

Post a Comment