Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Friendship SMS


  • True friendship is like sound health; its value is seldom known until it be lost

  • A friend is someone who knows all about you... and loves you anyway.

  • One loyal friend is better than ten thousand family members. fg

  • Sun very hot Moon too far So God gave me u to feel 'I've my own little Universe

  • Who is a friend? First Relative in Every New Difficulty and joy

  • A true friend reaches and cures problems quicker than a doctor can!!

  • Few Relations In Earth Never Die…That’s what Friend stands 4!

  • Of all the gifts, big and small, your friendship is the greatest of them all.

  • We lose people we love but we never lose true friends. Thank God I got u.

  • AY RUN OUT OF JOKES 2 TEL U ,CRIEDIT 2 CAL U BT MY HEART L Nt RUN OUT 2 MISS U!

  • True frndship is lke sound health;d value of it is seldom knwn until it b lost!

  • The ship that will never sink is my friendship with you. thanks 4 being my FRND!

  • Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.

  • Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life.

  • True Friendship brings sunshine to the shade & shade to the sunshine.

  • Side by side or miles apart, dear friends r always close 2 the heart.

  • Stay with me, I'll stay with you and we'll be friends, through and through.

  • A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!


  • Page 5 of 8« First...«5678


No comments:

Post a Comment