Thursday, January 1, 2009

Love SMS






  • It seems that ur the only one who doesnt have the clue.. i just wanna tell you
    what everybody knows and thats I LOVE YOU...

  • not ol d tym i can go wid u. not ol d tym i can plis u. not al d tym im
    available 4 u 2 tok 2. but 1 thing is 4 sure, i'l care 4 u even wen u least
    expect me 2.

  • dont set ppl free if u luv dem, keep dem and treasure dem and fyt for dem...
    kaya nga pinaglaban kita eh, kasi LOVE KITA!!!

  • Luv is only a gift gven 2 us, we shd not hold it in r hands 4 we may nvr find d
    strength 2 let go wen it dcded 2 leave, we shd only mbrace 8s warmth & glow wyl
    it last & den frily open r arms when its tme 2 say gudbye........

  • if someone asks me if ur good...il say ur not...if they say ur better...il say
    ur not...why shud i say ur good or better if ur 1 of d best i ever had...id rather to loved and be hurt than nothing at all .

  • If you love someone, put their name in a circle instead of a heart, because
    hearts can break, but circles go on forever.

  • if you cud be a part of my body,i'd let you be my heart for i want you to be
    the most important,be the center of ol my emotions and be the last 1 to stop
    wen it's tym for me to "GO". .

  • y hide ur feelings 2 d 1 u love? y lav d 1 hu lavs anader? y give evrything if
    only pain comes in return?y wait if ders nothing 2 wait 4? i guess d anser
    is... LOVE

  • i know its wrong 4 me 2 fall 4 u,but i cant get through it & if choosing ryt
    means letting u go...then let me be wrong 4ever...

  • my hart s made 2 luv u, my lips are made 2 kis u, my eyes r made 2 c u, my
    hands r made 2 hold u .....evry part of me wants u, maybe bcoz i was made just
    4 u!!

  • u can close ur eyes wd d things u dnt want 2 c bt u can never close ur heart wd
    d thigs u dnt want 2 feel.

  • U promsd 2 tke cre of me bt u hrt me, u promsd me 2 brng me joy bt u brought me
    tears, u promisd me ur luv bt u gave me PAIN....ME? i promised u Nothing but i
    gave yoy EVERYTHING!!!!




  • Page 1 of 3123

No comments:

Post a Comment