Thursday, January 1, 2009

Good Morning SMS






  • Your soul came back from dreamland re-united with a sleeping senseless piece of yourself slowly open ur eyes realize its a brand new day. Good Morning.

  • The sun has once brought brightness to earth! lazy bone. it's time 2 wake up gd morning...

  • The sun had rised from the east & birds r singing happily & butterflies R around the flowers. It is time to wake up & give a big yawning & say gd morning to u..

  • It makes me so happy, this is what i m gonna do, Send a good morning sms right back to youuu, Good Morning my Friend, HAVE A BEARY GOOD MORNING.

  • 5 steps to a LOVELY MORNING
    Close ur eyes, Take a deep breath, Open ur arms wide,Feel ur heartbeat, & Say " Its too early. Let me sleep again."

  • No Shadows 2 Depress U, Only Joys 2 Surround U,Many FrieNds 2 LoveU,God Himself 2 BlessU,These r my Wishes 4U,2day 2morow & Everyday 2 u !! Good morning

  • Early this morning God gave me 3 baskets of fruits -LOVE + HAPPINESS + PEACE OF MIND and told me 2 share them with PPL Dear 2 me. I'm sharing all with U...
    Good Morning!

  • I just love when morning gets here, because i can send a Great Big Good Morning sms to my beloved. what a lovely way to start my day.
    Very Good Morning

  • Good Morning Ideas SMS Life never seems to be the way we want it, but we live it the best way we can. There is no perfect life, but we can fill it with perfect Moments…
    Good morning!



  • Page 2 of 101234»...Last »

No comments:

Post a Comment